Tuesday, December 21, 2010





Yes, I did it. I am slowly adding some items back to my shop. I know I am too late to benefit from the annual Christmas rush, but when the stars align............. (that would be my mood, time, and products) I just had to go for it. So keep me in mind for next year, or for a spring birthday.... .or if you just need to treat yourself! (and I know I need to work on my banner, I just have no skills in that area and get frustrated with all the cropping and trying and so I just quit and go with the best of the bad. The screen shot of the shop also is cut in half here in blogworld. It is a good thing I know how to sew since my computer skills are somewhat lacking. )

1 comment:

swell.life said...

so excited for you naphtali! kudos on getting this accomplished in the throngs of the christmas dash. can i let you in on a little secret? a restocked etsy shop is on my list of goals for 2011...hold me to it. now i'm off to check out the loveliness you have in store!