Tuesday, December 21, 2010

yesterday






well, i vented a little. thanks for listening. but i know that i do have a lot to be thankful for as well. Sometimes it is hard to remember that when we get bogged down with the curve balls life throws at us.


So today I am focusing on being thankful. i am thankful for snowflakes. Yes - the kind which melt on your tongue.



the kind which provide hours of entertainment for the kids in the neighborhood.




(warming up with some hot cocoa)

the kind that are piled so high right now I don't think I can physically shovel them any higher!





I also love the kind that you cut out of white paper. I love the surprise when you unfold them. Aidan and I made a bunch last week and we hung them in the living room window. They make neat shadows on the wall in the morning sun.



2 comments:

bethany said...

I spy your Crafternoon wreath! :)

That last photo is gorgeous. Your house seems like it has so many beautiful vignettes...like the white mirrors on your bedroom wall. Gorgeous!

downthegardenpath said...

Glad to know things are back in sync at your house.
And Bethany's right - the photos - as always - are lovely.