Monday, December 20, 2010

recap


this is supposed to be the "most wonderful time of the year." Want to hear about my last week or so?

Here's a short recap.



Sick kid.






Still sick kid.



Flat tire.



Broken coffee pot.



cracked french press. (i.e.back-up coffee pot)



Still sick kid.



Personal stuff. (Hardcore.)



Sick me.



Lost credit card. Yes, the only credit card that auto-pays Netflix, Yoga Today, Paypal, groceries, Amazon.com. Remember my previous post? Problem.



Lost ticket for Billy Elliot. (Don't worry, I still made it to the show, thanks to computer records.)



Sicker kid.



Snow storm.



Sick Me. Sick James. Who gets to shovel??????



But on a cheerier note, the endless sickness and snow have led to one of the longest Monopoly (or rather "Gopheropoly" games in history. Remember James is a U of M alumni and that is a freebie we acquired somewhere along the way.) I also have had time to work on updating my Etsy shop. It's been a long time but inventory is starting to take over my sewing room so I better move it. Maybe I will have to have a giveaway after the Holidays.................

Hope your December is going better than mine!

4 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

sending lots of sympathy - feel free to add your own sound effects

Liv said...

Eeek, none of that sounds good.
I hope everything gets better right away.

bethany said...

Eww. Here's where I shut my trap after complaining for a week about various crap breaking and stressed out studying.

Sick kid = complaining trump card. You win!

Here's hoping that December hurries up and finishes...and that January brings you loads of new beginnings...like a new coffee pot. :)

Valerie said...

I add my wish that life is better today. I also want to hear about Billy Elliot. How was it?