Friday, December 24, 2010

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.



Well kind of.


This year we had a bumper crop of sour cherries, so while there may not be a Santa Claus, there is plenty of cherry liqueur to go around. I actually filled 30 bottles this week and I have about 15 bottles worth left. (and no bottles, so to all my kind relatives who read this blog I would love to get my bottles back this year.) I splurged on some imported Italian bottles that come with a rubber gasket......... they are pretty neat. And if you want to keep your bottle and use it to infuse some oil or vinegar I won't hold it against you.

Speaking of Santa Claus, I brought Aidan in to work with me this week and my co-workers were all asking him about Santa. When we got in the car he said, "Seriously mom, why is everyone asking me about Santa Claus? Do they really believe reindeer can fly all over the world?????"


4 comments:

bethany said...

YUM. Again with the gorgeous tags. You're killing me!

I love that Aidan has already debunked the Santa Claus myth. Smart boy...smart boy. :)

Merry Christmas to you!

Barb said...

Great tags and a great product! Wish I was one of the relatives! Do have a safe trip and a happy hoiday!

jess said...

Gotr something similar from Jill in a pretty bottle. Vanilla she ground up from her own beans... - Yum!

swell.life said...

those bottles. swoon.

we never ever celebrated santa growing up. nor did jeff's fam. we are still debating about whether or not to bring him into our christmas traditions...

i'm just not that into him.